Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 09 and Oct 12. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
- TOTO SKU: CST446CEMG#01 in Cotton White.
- Seat not included.
- Dynamax tornado flush utilizes 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl
- Cefiontect ceramic glaze prevents debris and mold from adhering to ceramic surfaces (not available in Ebony Color)
- Bowl design reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush
- Lid-top chrome dual flush push button - Select 1.28 or 0.8 GPF
- Included parts: Tank to bowl gasket, tank to bowl hardware, and toilet bolt caps
- Purchased separately: seat, wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines
The Aquia IV Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush 1.28 and 0.8 GPF Toilet with cefiontect (SKU: CST446CEMG#01) is the epitome of modern form and function. The Skirted Design conceals the trapway, which enhances the elegant look of the toilet and adds an additional level of sophistication. Skirted Design toilets also minimize the need to reach behind the bowl to clean the nooks and crannies of the exterior trapway. The Aquia IV features TOTO’s dynamax tornado flush, utilizing a 360 degree cleaning power to reach every part of the bowl. This version of the Aquia IV includes cefiontect, a layer of exceptionally smooth glaze that prevents particles from adhering to the ceramic. This feature, coupled with dynamax tornado flush, assists to reduce the frequency of toilet cleanings, minimizing the usage of water, harsh chemicals, and time required for cleaning. The enhanced design of the Aquia IV inner bowl reduces water flow resistance and turbulence, resulting in a quieter flush. The chrome center-mounted push button that sits atop the tank allows you to proactively conserve water by choosing between a 0.8 GPF rinse or 1.28 GPF for tougher jobs. The TOTO Aquia IV meets the standards for EPA WaterSense, and California’s CEC and CALGreen requirements. The Aquia IV comes ready for install into a 12" rough-in, but may be adapted for a 10" or 14" rough-in with the purchase of a separately sold adapter. The Aquia IV bowl and tank set includes tank to bowl hardware, a tank to bowl gasket, outlet socket, and toilet bolt caps. Additional items needed for installation and use must be purchased separately: seat, wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, and water supply lines.
Upgrades and Options: